Negative Apparel respects the rights of its online customers regarding privacy and data collection. The business will only use information collected about customers in a lawful manner. It will treat all customers’ personal details as confidential and reserves the right to disclose this information only in the circumstances outlined below.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- To process orders
- To personalise your use of kids.negativeapparel.com
- To improve your kids.negativeapparel.com experience by examining statistics and usage trends
- To deliver relevant content
- If agreed, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you (Please note, you will have the opportunity to opt out of this type of communication at any time.)
Negative Apparel would like to assure customers that it will never release personal details to any other business. All data gathered will be kept on a secure server at all times.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When you register on kids.negativeapparel.com, personal data such as your full name, email address, billing address and telephone number will be collected. Negative Apparel may also gather, along with our third-party providers, information related to your browsing session (e.g. URL, IP address, domain types like .ae and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages on kids.negativeapparel.com that were viewed during your visit, any advertisements you may have clicked on, and any search terms entered on the website.
- Please note, if Negative Apparel is requested to hand over customer information such as personal details by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activity, the business reserves the right to do so.
- From time to time, Negative Apparel will advertise on third-party websites. Cookies are used to help us and our advertisers see which advertisements customers click on and interact with. Each individual advertiser uses its own tracking cookies and the data taken from these is not confidential or interchangeable. Examples of these advertisers include Google (including Google-owned Double-click for paid advertising on Google.com) and Facebook.
ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, kids.negativeapparel.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.